Tuesday, April 12, 2011

My loss, your gain?

I love to craft. I spend hours looking at other peoples crafting blogs getting ideas. I want to do them all, but sadly, find I usually don’t get around to them. So, I figured, my lack of time might be your gain! I want to start putting up a blog or idea I’ve found around the web here so that you will know it exists. You never know what you may find…I look at them ALL, from scrap booking, to sewing, to beading, to card making…you name it, I look at it. And normally think “What a good idea!”

So, today’s blog is comes to you from www.makeandtakes.com. I haven’t looked all around her whole site yet, but she has some really cute stitched card patterns. I am particular to the Daisy one, but that’s just because they are my favorite flower! She has a few other patterns up to, so stop by and take a look at her stuff! And let me know if you actually get time to do it, I’d love to see the pictures!
Yep, I know it’s a short blog today, but I’ve got lots of stuff to get done, and not a whole lot of time to do it in!
See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment